From this year on videos account for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic worldwide ‒ up from 73% in 2016. Video is proving to be one of the most powerful business resources for getting new followers, growing your brand, and driving sales.
- 54% of consumers want to see more video content from the brands or businesses they support. (Hubspot)
- 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool. (Wyzowl)
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media (Animoto)
- 96% of people turn to videos to learn more about a particular product and/or service. (Wyzowl)
Video production might cost a bit more, but it’s a necessary investment to attract more people to your business. Here are some of the biggest reasons why your brand needs video content on social media:
- It gets more exposure which means more engagement. Moving imagery grabs a viewer’s attention for longer, which means it’s more likely an algorithm will boost that content to a broader audience.
- It sticks around for longer because video content usually encourages more interactions and shares, which means it stays in the ecosystem for longer.
- It’s faster and easier to communicate information and easy to consume.
- It’s becoming the popular choice across all channels.
- It appeals to a Generation Z audience. It can reach audiences across multiple platforms.
- Video might be more costly and time-consuming, but one video can be repurposed to fit multiple platforms.
- It’s a powerful sales tool. If a picture can tell a thousand words, just think how many words a video can tell. Video allows businesses to showcase products in a dynamic way, adding valuable context.
We have recently implemented video on our clients’ social media platforms and have seen great results. Here are some of the recent video work we have done for one of our mall clients.
- New Volpes, The Home of Linen, opening at Woodmead Retail Park
- New Steers and Debonairs opening at Woodmead Retail Park
- Remote Work & Collaboration Tools, Emirates, NBD
- Innovus Rebrand – Site Audit Training Video, SEEK
We know you’re thinking: ”Video takes up a lot more time and energy. I don’t have time for this.” Don’t worry. FGX is the answer! We are here to simplify the video production process for you. Your video content strategy doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. Get in touch and find out how we can help you bring your A-game on social with noteworthy videos.