ZA has 29 Million active mobile internet users online.
- South Africa has 54 percent internet penetration.
- ZA users spend an average of 8.32 hours online daily.
- Mobile technology is responsible for over ¾ of all web traffic in ZA.
65% of ZA access the internet for person reasons daily.
- 57% of users won’t recommend a company with a poor mobile site.
- It takes about 50 milliseconds to form an opinion on your website.
- 85% think a company’s website should perform better mobile than desktop.
94% stopped trusting websites with degraded web design.
- 42% of customers will stop engaging with a slow website.
- ZA spend an average of 3.17 hours on mobile web daily.
- 71% of total ZA web pages served to mobile phones.
We design for mobile users
because it's the future.
The importance of improving customer experience and site usability can’t be over-emphasised. The constant need for information has seen more and more users flock to their mobiles for on-the-go solutions, resulting in a growing percentage of mobile web traffic.
Giving users a platform where they feel comfortable browsing on their phones is essential.
We design and build responsive mobile designs to help take your audience on a user-friendly journey through your site. Customer journey and customer experience are what make brands succeed. Which is why our mobile responsive solution is the foundation upon which all experience occurs.
Our web developers are multilingual. Literally, and in the sense that they can speak both desktop and mobile design fluently.